10 Online Business Ideas I’d Start If I Wasn’t So Damn Busy! Part-4

10 Online Business Ideas I’d Start If I Wasn’t So Damn Busy! Part-4

10 Online Business Ideas I’d Start If I Wasn’t So Damn Busy! Part-4

so I've written some my own books in the past but I don't really focus on selling them much anymore but what I've done in the past as many of you guys know through my publishing course is I teach people you don't have to be the author you can just be a publishing company you can hire writers and authors and you can buy their work from them and then you market you publish it and you earn the royalties from that well for me 

I always want to do my own books some more of my own different ones but there's a lot of different ideas that I have for different books that I want to write myself but of course you know sitting down to write a book and you know for me at least I want to spend more time on it but also for me if I do it a book my strategy is that I'm actually going to not go the self-publishing route I'll probably go the traditional publisher row because I'm in a different position now where 

I've got a big audience and following that I can go to a publishing company and I can get in an advance for it and I can work with them and they can give me much greater distribution beyond just my own audience so I you know want to go to the top publishing companies out there if you can show them how big my audience is and it also provides different ideas that I have for different books that 

I'd like to create then they can give me a great advance of a six-figure or even a seven-figure advance in some cases and then with that I can actually get to the New York Times bestseller list so for me it's something that I want to do but to get to that New York Times bestseller list it's gonna take a lot of work to make sure first and foremost the book is amazing but also making sure you've got a great marketing plan and strategy around it because to really get yourself to that list you have to get on all the podcast and all the media interviews all that sort of stuff so it's really like a year in some cases of really going deep marketing promoting it 

I've got a few friends that are best-selling authors and in new york times so that's something that I will be probably pursuing the next few years but I just always have great ideas like that of different books and if I wasn't in the situation that I mean now I would just self publish but for me again 

 I'm not I'd be using the book just to kind of catapult myself to the next level and yeah so I think publishing books is always great especially if you if you know if it fits within a great niche or market it has a high demand and you know whatever niche or your business might be in there's a lot of opportunity to you can publish books on Amazon and what a book does too is it gives you another level of credibility and authority so regardless of how much money you make from the book 

I mean you can make some good money from books but it's more so the authority the relationship that you build with people the credibility cuz just you having a book is a big deal in whatever market that you're in so so having a book is a powerful marketing tool that can lead to you building your list building your brand of course making money on the front end too but also on the back end if you really know how to use one okay so another one that I have is I like for myself

I've always had a passion for biohacking optimization health and fitness and I like the nootropic market of supplements nootropics are certain supplements that have certain cognitive benefits performance benefits whether it was your memory whether it's with just like your energy level your focus and I think there's a lot of opportunities there and it's something that 

I'd probably pursue and try to sell on Amazon first and then basically build my own brand around - but it's all about how you position it so positioning it I probably position it to online entrepreneurs obviously there are people that spend a lot of time typing and from the computer whether it's like engineers or programmers and people like that I think that's a big market to create a nootropic or performance-based supplements that can help them.

Post a Comment

0 Comments