10 Online Business Ideas I’d Start If I Wasn’t So Damn Busy! Part-6

10 Online Business Ideas I’d Start If I Wasn’t So Damn Busy! Part-6

10 Online Business Ideas I’d Start If I Wasn’t So Damn Busy! Part-6


I know some of the Tantra teachers that are out there some of the big ones because I'm friends within I've been to their workshops but I found that a lot of them they're actually not really that great at marketing they're not really that great in communicating it they're kind of a little bit too people get turned off sometimes I think from the message of Tantra or some of these sort of things because it's there too spiritual there to airy-fairy and their communication of it 

 I think if you can better communicate and market it effectively then I could do really really well so that's something I want to pursue one day but I see you know one thing also a lot of people don't realize is awesome often times when you have these ideas you don't necessarily have to do it yourself like there are some situations too for a different product or course you can partner with someone 

who is the expert and then you do the marketing for it you know you're the one behind the scenes new the marketing implementing these marketing skills that you have and then they're the face of the product they're the Guru they're the expert there's a lot of great business ideas that happen that way too another one you know time management course that's something that 

I want to personally create or also on mindset because that's a huge challenge that I see a lot of people face and deal with in the market that I'm in that want to change their life that want to build a business they don't have much time they have all these limiting beliefs and stories and and and just such a limiting psychology that holds them back from creating the success that they want and I think there's not enough emphasis on mindset and time management really learning 

how to optimize and specifically when you target it for online entrepreneurs people that want to build an online business because that's the challenge a lot of people have is they have limited time they have their nine-to-five job and then that's something they only have time to do and there are evenings and weekends but a lot of people they have no idea how to manage their time effectively so that's something that it's probably going to be more of my immediate future I'd like to focus on another one is coaching consulting 

I think in the day and age that we live in now where there's more automation as more technology there's lots of information out there and what's lacking is a lot of the personal connection a lot of the one-on-one coaching consulting or the workshops and events and for me I love coaching I built my career of coaching get on skype with people and meeting up one-on-one and now for me my time is so much more limited and my time is much more expensive to that 

I haven't been able to do that nearly as much as I'd like to because I love it so for me personally is getting more there's always more off there are tons of opportunities for that if you have certain skills there are always people they're gonna be willing to pay you for that and I think that's why it's so imperative and important to becoming a master in your life to cultivate your value in your skills because the more you do the more you can charge or you can serve and help people but helping people on the one-on-one basis is very powerful 


I think it's one of the best ways you can help people to get results in their life whatever it might be or in small intimate groups events masterminds things that nature so I already do some of that but I would like to do a lot more of that and maybe even position myself to focus on doing coaching in certain aspects of life or niches that 

also have a passion for because right now my rates are very expensive based on my time but it's more targeting position towards people with business and marketing because those are the people that are willing to spend that amount to work with me for that versus it's harder to charge a high amount in relationship coaching or confidence coaching or things of that nature than it is someone paying.

Post a Comment

0 Comments